WordPress Hosting, Security + Maintenance 2021
Website Hosting OnlyPrice per month - 10% discount if paid pa in advance
- This option is for Hosting ONLY which means that you are responsible for all theme and plugin updates required to keep your website secure.
- We also recommend that you back up your website independently each week.
- This option means that any updates or changes will be billed at £50 per hour, with a minimum of 1 hour
Basic PlanPer per month - 10% discount if paid pa in advance
- Hosting of 1 Website
- Free SSL Lets Encrypt Certificate*
- UNLIMITED SSD Web Space
- UNLIMITED Bandwidth
- UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
- UNLIMITED 10 GB Mailboxes
- Regular system software updates for additional functionality and security
- Verifying of site after updates
- Removal of spam comments
- Weekly website and database backups
- Uptime Monitoring
- Malware removal
- Database Optimisation
- Monthly Health Checks
- Basic security level protection against external attacks
- Site restore from backup in an emergency
Premium PlanPrice per month - 10% discount if paid pa in advance
- All that is included in the Basic Plan
- Daily website and database backups
- Premium level security
- 24/7 malware/blacklist monitoring & fixes
- Site performance check (page speed and optimization)
- Google webmaster tools management – ensuring your Google presence is up to date and optimized
- 1hr per month support (Further updates charged at PAYG rates.):
- Website Content updates
- Website structure changes
- Help queries
Do I need a support plan?
Like most large investments, websites need some maintenance to ensure they perform properly and remain secure. If you have the ability to manage this all, that’s great, just let me know.
Why you might need help with maintaining your website:
- You are putting your site (and investment) at risk by not keeping up with necessary software updates.
- Without updates, your site may be at risk from hackers or malicious code.
- Old software can slow down your site and take it down entirely during future updates if not maintained regularly.
- If you worry that you might break your site when you are performing updates or other key maintenance tasks.
- If you worry that you’ll lose the design of your site as you update content.
- If you know that you don’t have time to maintain the website ongoing and would just like to trust that it’s all in hand.