SMALL BUSINESS DIGITAL MARKETING COACHING
WILDCURRANT REFRESH & GROW
Content Marketing : Email Marketing : Facebook Ads : Social Media Marketing & Management : SEO : Websites
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
You have an online presence to promote your business but aren’t sure how to move forward or what to focus on in these changing times?
You feel like you’ve done as much as you can on your own, and now you’ve hit a wall?
You would you like a short-term injection of expertise, accountability and insight from an experienced marketing professional who specialises in working with local and high street businesses (that’s me)?
WILDCURRANT REFRESH & GROW
In the Wildcurrant Refresh & Grow Coaching package we will work together over 3 months to review, grow and secure your digital presence and concentrate on marketing efforts that align with your current business goals.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE?
Every month you’ll get access to:
- 60-minute 1-1 marketing planning call via Zoom – we’ll discuss what’s going on in your business right now and in the coming weeks, what’s working, what we want to try more of, and what to ditch. I’ll then send you over ‘How To” video lessons for any elements of our plan you are unsure of.
- 3 x 45 minute 1-1 marketing coaching sessions (via Zoom) – coaching throughout the month means that you have me as a sounding board to guide and advise as your strategy evolves and to just check on those bits of instructions that seemed so clear but now you have come to implementation, are getting away from you.
- Unlimited email support – Why…? Throughout the months’ questions and challenges will come up that won’t wait for the next call..so you can email me and expect a response the same working day. We will also celebrate your wins – I love to hear those too!
This means that we will be able to touch base through Zoom every week and I am available during office hours by email (Ts&Cs apply)
TOGETHER WE’LL WORK ON:
- Addressing your current online presence
- Refining your digital brand
- Focusing on and overhauling the three core elements of your digital marketing:
- Technical Search Engine Optimisation – including defining your keywords
- the User Experience,
- using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- The importance of writing SEO optimised blog posts
- and using Pinterest to drive traffic to your website
Your social media:
- Instagram for Business, including Instagram Shopping
- Facebook for Business
- Content Creation and scheduling
- Choosing the right CRM for you
- Creating email sign up forms and sales funnels
Creating a clear strategy to move you forward and putting the above into practice, refining the strategy as we go
Investment: 3-month minimum commitment required £1,500 per month
'The results speak for themselves :
revenue up by 138%, product orders by 323% and my conversion rate by 218%
in just over 3 months of work.
She has literally helped me to save my business.
Despite a global pandemic.'
Kind words from Artist, Carol Nunan, who worked with me for 3 months in my Refresh & Grow programme.
Melissa's knowledge has saved us from unnecessary expenses which would have proved costly in the long term and her broad knowledge of marketing is quite exceptional.
We are not easily impressed but would certainly recommend Wildcurrant.
Andrew Mortimer, Mortimer & Gausden
'I would highly recommend Melissa at Wildcurrant.
She was so helpful with my FB ads, knowing how and when to tweak them to get my ideal clients convert into a sales'
Mercedes Evans, Photographer
Thanks to learning so much about what I was doing wrong on my socials through all the amazing content you posted this year.
I've compared my web shop sales from Nov/Dec 2019 to Nov/Dec 2020 and I've tripled what I made last year! Thank you!
Evie Milo, Jeweller