An Introduction to Social Media for Small Business Owners
Now we are no longer able to hold our face to face courses we will be teaching via Zoom and the dates and times are to be announced.
Spending too much time and you just NEED IT TO WORK?!
We will cover:
- Why it is so important to define your ideal customer and help to do so
- how to create good looking posts, define your tone of voice and lots of content ideas
- What to post that will get your audience’s attention and hopefully inspire them to engage with you
- When the best times for you to post are
- How to schedule your posts to lessen the pressure of maintaining a social media presence
- How to recognise which posts are working really well, and which fall flat
And then onto
- how to optimise your Facebook and Instagram profiles
- how to post on both platforms
- how to work with, and not against the algorithm
You will be emailed notes and eBooks which will help you feel increasingly confident.
Also, access to the private Wildcurrant FB group where you can ask for extra support from myself and the helpful and friendly community there.
Social Media Coaching: We also provide 1:1 social media coaching – please get in touch if you would like to know more.
What a great Social Media workshop! I was so pleased with the content. Melissa and Rebecca have such a wealth of knowledge that they shared, the things I learnt will definitely help our small Landscaping business grow. If you’re wondering if you should attend, if it’s really for you… you should, it is! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you!
AC 4 Life Landascapes, Essex
What an amazing session we had yesterday . Melissa taught us so much a really fun and relaxed learning environment. What I really loved is that it was tailored to our business! Great to have a support network as follow up highly recommend this super company!
I attended a social media at the kitchen table workshop today and it was absolutely fantastic. It was a very relaxed atmosphere where no question was too daft to ask! The pace was good with enough time to ask questions and for Melissa to explain how to get the most of social media for your business. I would thoroughly recommend a workshop at Wildcurrant!