A Beginners Introduction to Social Media for Business
Friday 21st February
Friday 27th March 2020
10am – 1pm
Clare, Suffolk. £60
Please email me to book: email@example.com
- how to optimise your Facebook and Instagram profiles
- how to create good looking posts, define your tone of voice and lots of content ideas
- how to post on both platforms
- how to work with, and not against the algorithm
And then onto
- Why it is so important to define your ideal customer and help to do so
- What to post that will get your audience’s attention and hopefully inspire them to engage with you
- When the best times for you to post are
- How to schedule your posts to lessen the pressure of maintaining a social media presence
- How to recognise which posts are working really well, and which fall flat
You will come away with notes, increased confidence and access to the private Wildcurrant FB group where you can ask for extra support from myself and the helpful and friendly community there.
Social Media Coaching: We also provide 1:1 social media coaching – please get in touch if you would like to know more.
I attended a social media at the kitchen table workshop today and it was absolutely fantastic. It was a very relaxed atmosphere where no question was too daft to ask! The pace was good with enough time to ask questions and for Melissa to explain how to get the most of social media for your business. I would thoroughly recommend a workshop at Wildcurrant!