LEARN ABOUT INSTAGRAM SHOPPING
THE SMALL BUSINESS GUIDE TO INSTAGRAM SHOPPING
WordPress Websites : Facebook Ads : Digital Marketing : Social Media Management
Do you sell a physical product – one that you can hold in your hands?
And do you have an eCommerce website – ie can you sell directly from it?
Then you can use Instagram Shopping
Did you know?
- Roughly 6 in 10 Instagram users log in at least once a day.
- Insta is the second most logged in platform each day, with Facebook being the first.
- Users spend around 53 minutes on Instagram each day.
- 90% of users follow at least one business and 80% of users look to Instagram before making buying decisions.
- 65% of consumers visit a brand’s website after seeing a product on Instagram
- SproutSocial state that the average engagement rate for brands on Instagram is 1.6%
- Instagram has over 1 Billion active users with over 500 Million using the app every day.
- The Like button is hit an average of 4.2 billion times per day (but likes don’t pay the bills 😉 )
The Small Business guide to Instagram Shopping
Want to give your customers a quick and easy way to shop? You need Instagram shopping!
What this Online Course covers
Why You Should Use Instagram Shopping
How Instagram Shopping Works
How To Set Up Instagram Shopping
How To Strategically Use Shopping Tags
Using Facebook Ads With Your Shop
What this Course includes
A copy of the video from my Insta Shopping Masterclass
Set Up Instructions for WordPress, SquareSpace, Shopify and Etsy
PDF on How To Use Commerce Manager in FB
PDF on How To Create a Catalogue in FB