DIGITAL MARKETING COACHING
WILDCURRANT REFRESH AND GROW
Are You Looking for Digital Marketing Coaching?
Do you have an online presence to promote your business but aren’t sure how to move forward or what to focus on in these changing times?
Feel like you’ve done as much as you can on your own, and now you’ve hit a wall?
Would you like a short-term injection of expertise, accountability and insight from an experienced marketing professional who specialises in working with local and high street businesses (that’s me)?
“The results speak for themselves – revenue up by 138%, product orders by 323% and my conversion rate by 218% in just over 3 months of work.
Despite a global Pandemic”.
THEN THIS OPTION IS FOR YOU:
In the Wildcurrant Refresh & Grow Coaching package we will work together over 3 months to review, grow and secure your digital presence and concentrate on marketing efforts that align with your current business goals.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE?
Every month you’ll get access to:
- 60-minute 1-1 marketing planning call via Zoom – we’ll discuss what’s going on in your business right now and in the coming weeks, what’s working, what we want to try more of, and what to ditch. I’ll then send you over ‘How To” video lessons for any elements of our plan you are unsure of.
- 3 x 45 minute 1-1 marketing coaching sessions (via Zoom) – coaching throughout the month means that you have me as a sounding board to guide and advise as your strategy evolves and to just check on those bits of instructions that seemed so clear but now you have come to implementation, are getting away from you.
- Unlimited email support – Why…? Throughout the months’ questions and challenges will come up that won’t wait for the next call..so you can email me and expect a response the same working day. We will also celebrate your wins – I love to hear those too!
This means that we will be able to touch base through Zoom every week and I am available during office hours by email (Ts&Cs apply)
TOGETHER WE’LL WORK ON:
- Addressing your current online presence
- Refining your digital brand
- Focusing on and overhauling the three core elements of your digital marketing:
- Technical Search Engine Optimisation – including defining your keywords
- the User Experience,
- using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- The importance of writing SEO optimised blog posts
- and using Pinterest to drive traffic to your website
Your social media:
- Instagram for Business, including Instagram Shopping
- Facebook for Business
- Content Creation and scheduling
- Choosing the right CRM for you
- Creating email sign up forms and sales funnels
Creating a clear strategy to move you forward
Putting the above into practice, refining the strategy as we go
Investment: 3 month minimum commitment required £947 per month
If this sounds like to support you have been looking for let’s jump on a call and chat.
I’ll get to know you and your business better, and we can start to sketch out how to move you forward.
Check my diary now to pick a date and time that suits you.
I first came across Melissa through Just A Card campaign and made use of her free social media classes on Facebook during the first lockdown.
Based on her help I saw an immediate improvement in my reach on my Instagram account and increased traffic to my website that pushed up sales.
That gave me the confidence to use some of my business grant to get some one to one coaching over a three month period to help me with every aspect of my social media marketing strategy.
Melissa takes the mystery and the overwhelm I have experienced for years and it has had a significant impact on my online business.
This was vital after losing 60% of my turnover when my trade outlets were forced to shut their doors.
She has literally helped me to save my business.
The results speak for themselves – revenue up by 138%, product orders by 323% and my conversion rate by 218% in just over 3 months of work.
Despite a global Pandemic.
As a small arts charity we needed to find a way to grow our business and make more money.
We needed help with our strategy to find new ways of engaging with our online audience and grow our reach to raise our profile. Melissa helped us focus on a new marketing strategy that suited our business, strengthen our social media marketing to grow our reach and refresh our business at a time we needed it most.
Working together on all aspects of our online presence was made easy by Melissa.
In our business, we are constantly contacted by companies saying they can do this or do that with a mixture of technical words and magic unicorns!
Melissa at Wildcurrant is the only person who has actually come through and delivered on her promises.
Do not be taken in by the big companies, they sound amazing but just want your money, Melissa actually cares about getting a positive outcome.