HOW TO USE GOOGLE MY BUSINESS – LOCAL SEO –
CRUCIAL IF YOU HAVE A LOCAL CUSTOMER BASE
- Are you reaching all the local customers you possibly can?
- would you like more to know about you?
- Google My Business is for “local search” results
- Would you like to come up at the top of the Google search page for your business in your area regardless of the SEO on your website?
- A Google My Business listing can do this for you.
- Do you want a central library of all the best reviews about your business which will give confidence to others?
- Then you want Google My Business
- INVESTMENT: £27 ONLINE COURSE – videos & eBook.
Do you need to have a website to take advantage of Google My Business? – No
Do you need a brick and mortar shop/office/showroom to be eligible to use Google My Business? – No
Should all businesses use their Google My Business listing? – Absolutely, yes!
The only requirement for using Google My Business is that you must have some face-to-face interaction with your customers — in other words, you can’t operate 100% online.
Are the majority of businesses setting up their GMB listing correctly or using it to their advantage? – No!
The course covers:
- Why all businesses need a Google My Business Listing
- 52% of UK business either haven’t claimed their listing or are using it incorrectly
- How to set up your listing correctly
- Posting to your Google My Business profile
- Google Reviews – where to find them & why they matter
- How to deal with edits on your profile made by 3rd parties
- Google Maps and how adding the simple word “BEST” to your search influences the rankings
- How to interpret GMB Insights
- Troubleshooting GMB
- Plus how to choose the correct category for your listing and how to create an e-mailable and personal link to take customers directly to your review page to leave their five star review.